Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Acceptability of Natural Treatments

I don't understand why it is so hard to naturopathic treatment in the United States. There are just a hand-full of treatment centers  in the US. I have looked for cost of the treatments but have not came across any number. I have found many treatment and research centers in the United Kingdom. 


List of some treatment ideas (what I've found I'm not a doctor.)


Herbal and botanical 
Image result for herbal extracts
herbal extracts and teas
 
Dietary supplements
Image result for vitamins
 vitamins, minerals, herbs 
Homeopathic remedies
Physical therapy and exercise therapy
Image result for exercise
Hydrotherapy
Image result for hydrotherapy compresses
Hot and cold compresses
Acupuncture
Image result for acupuncture


1 comment:

  1. nice blog I've had several family members die of cancer

    ReplyDelete